Counting what I have accomplished

I managed mindful movement 24 days out of 31 in January. Some days I did two things, for a total of 28 sessions. As my ballet teacher would say “I don’t hate that”.

I got rid of at least one thing every day. One achievement on that front is a renewed determination to get rid of clothes. I don’t have huge amounts of clothes, but I tend to wear things forever. This week, I had to dress like a grown-up three days in a row for meetings with senior officials. I have another such meeting tomorrow. I am finally acknowledging that some of the things I have been holding onto don’t fit very well or are just too elderly for office wear. So out they go.

This great image comes from The Textilepeoples, a site for textile professionals that has. Whole section on sustainability.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shedding junk in my work space

The COVID-19 new normal?

The World Without Us - Thoughts for Earth Day