Stairs

Delayed blog as I was unable to post yesterday (wifi on the ship was terrible).

The morning was devoted to a sales pitch for a time share. I resisted (it wasn’t hard, really). It may be a great idea for other people, but traveling is one of those things where I am able to travel light and go with the flow - camping, adventure tourism, and moving from place to place to suck up as much of the culture as I can is much more my style than staying for a week at a resort.


Then we headed to Palm Beach to catch our cruise ship. Today’s purposeful movement was stairs. My phone says I did 15 flights, but I know there were at least 20 because I didn’t have my phone with me all the time. Our cabin was on deck 7, but we spent a lot of time checking out the amenities on the 9th and 10th decks.

I don’t have a photo of the actual ship, but here is a picture of Palm Beach from Deck 10 (second or third time up there).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shedding junk in my work space

The COVID-19 new normal?

The World Without Us - Thoughts for Earth Day