A Day of Fun and Friendship

Today I went out of town to see friends in my medieval group, and to honour one of them for his skills. I had made Canadian bacon (because he likes bacon) plus little buns, and served them up with homemade mustard as little sliders. I showed off some of my recent experiments (a piece of string I made after growing flax plants in my garden, then processing them so I could spin them, plus bone skates and skating poles). I served as a court herald for a bit, and a lady-in-waiting for most of the afternoon. I talked to a few new people, and some old friends, and got to know several people better. I had a lovely drive there and back, and a nice dinner along the way. Here I am with my friend Brand, described today as an enthusiastic muppet - not a bad way to be in life, at all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shedding junk in my work space

The COVID-19 new normal?

The World Without Us - Thoughts for Earth Day