Butt Hurt

I switched locations today in an effort to be slightly more ergonomic. It failed. Or maybe I just need to move around more often during the day. It poured rain for the second (third?) day in a row so I couldn’t get up the enthusiasm to go for a walk. I have a little over an hour until my last phone call of the night, so I’m going to do a quick yoga session. I am amused to discover that Pandora cat loves me a lot. Usually she stays upstairs to sleep on my bed during the day, but since I was in the living room all day today, she has spent most of her time on one of the living room chairs. Like the sofa where I worked, it’s not as soft and comfy as her usual spot; hopefully she doesn’t end up as stiff and sore as me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shedding junk in my work space

The COVID-19 new normal?

The World Without Us - Thoughts for Earth Day