Legs

I have had varicose veins since I was a teenager. Since I was in my late 20s I have had them treated on a reasonably regular basis. It is rarely fun, and I can never decide whether it is truly necessary or just vanity. This time around, it is definitely medical. I had injections today followed by wrapping my leg in a bandage that cannot come off until Saturday. I did have a good excuse for a bit of walking today, and although I didn’t do all the walking recomended, I am claiming my ballet class as being equivalent. But now my leg is already starting to get itchy and there isn’t much I can do about it. Oh, and showers and hair washing will be a challenge all week.

Not my leg, but mine looks very similar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shedding junk in my work space

The COVID-19 new normal?

The World Without Us - Thoughts for Earth Day