Moving in my house

One of the worst things about minimizing contact is that I’m not getting enough exercise. I may (probably) have complained about this before. But one of the interesting side benefits of everyone being trapped in their house is that I am discovering all kinds of Facebook Live, Zoom, and other ways to connect with people offering workouts. Tonight I caught a Zumba class organized by swimmers from the Rideau Speedeaus, a local swim club. I have participated in some of their events, and they were super friendly, so I got myself added to their mailing list. It was fun to dance around my bedroom with complete strangers, weird as that sounds.

Tomorrow I have options ranging from a workout posted by a swimmer I know in Central Ontario who is also a health and fitness coach, to either a live workout or a video link for later with a marathon swimmer from New Zealand, to dryland training with Rideau Speedeaus, or een another 30 minute Zumba workout I found while searching for today’s picture. Given how slothful I have been over the past few days, I might try a couple of these options.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shedding junk in my work space

The COVID-19 new normal?

The World Without Us - Thoughts for Earth Day