Back at it for another week

I didn’t get to the pond early in the morning as planned, but I managed to bike over and swim during my lunch break. The water was absolutely delicious. The edge of cold has completely gone now. You can’t see them from this angle, but there were actually many people swimming or playing in the water.

And an unflattering selfie to show I was swimming.

This week’s challenge is to decide what to de clutter next. Part of me wants to work on the basement because it’s cool. Part of me is resisting because it’s dark. Maybe I can arrange to be in some conference calls on mute; that has been working quite well for getting chores done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shedding junk in my work space

The COVID-19 new normal?

The World Without Us - Thoughts for Earth Day