Landjaeger, and a double dip

Today’s lunchtime task was to make up about three pounds of Landjaeger sausage (a beef and pork mix with caraway and coriander, that gets cold smoked and then dried until it is as hard as jerky - perfect for camping).

After work I went for a second swim. It was “with” the swim club I do zumba with via Zoom on Thursdays. I was a half hour late, but people were still on shore or swimming. I said hello quickly to one person, hopped in the water and swam by myself to the other side of the lake and back. It ook me about half an hour. By the time I got back the others were starting to leave or had already packed up, so I got dressed, nodded good-bye and went to my car. I’ll try to be more social next time!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shedding junk in my work space

The COVID-19 new normal?

The World Without Us - Thoughts for Earth Day