Fall Swimming



 The daily routine of getting rid of things is really starting to be effective. So far this week it has included a dresser, books, various ornaments and a lamp, and much moving items to more sensible places in my house. 

I am doing well with keeping active most days, too. The local pond is a joy in the fall. When I went at lunch, there were a good two dozen people swimming or playing in the water - everyone from children to seniors. The leaves are just starting to turn, and the surface was sprinkled some of them.

I finished up the day by trying to make a tortilla de papas (epic fail in terms of looks, but very tasty) and having dinner with friends while we watched Dirty Dancing. I had never seen it and enjoyed the costumes and dancing (and the occasional lapses into very 80s styles). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shedding junk in my work space

The COVID-19 new normal?

The World Without Us - Thoughts for Earth Day