Snow and cold things

It was so cold tonight that my riding lesson got cancelled again, but I still had to drive out to the barn with my daughter to put an extra blanket on Fancy. Fancy seemed pretty happy to see us.

It was a fun drive with my daughter, who is full of excitement about her upcoming trip to Florida and the Bahamas. She hasn’t gone anywhere internationally since we went to Cuba years ago. It’s funny what kids focus on - she has figured out all the options for Wifi while on the cruise part of her trip, but had no idea about what plugs and voltage are used in the USA.

When I got home, I managed to sell my son’s old snowboard boots, so that’s something out of my house. I may have a line on someone to buy the actual snowboard too. And now I’m wondering if his helmet is still in the basement an I can advertise it as well.



I didn’t get time to work on my own snowy project - the bone skates - tonight, but I figured out the lacings so can cut them out tomorrow and I set up a Facebook event for the friends who want to come along when I test them Saturday.

I did get in a yoga session. I never thought I would be so happy to do yoga, but it was nice to spend 25 minutes stretching with Adriene and her dog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shedding junk in my work space

The COVID-19 new normal?

The World Without Us - Thoughts for Earth Day