Stress Eating

Until recently, I hadn’t thought I did this. Turns out, it has become a problem. The obvious solution is to have less stress in my life, but that is unlikely to happen in any hurry. So, what can I do to break the cycle of M&Ms snacking at work, and constant nibbbling when I get home? Here’s one list, all sensible but...

EAT PROPER MEALS

SPREAD YOUR MEALS OVER THE DAY 

PLAN WHEN YOU EAT

DRINK WATER, LOTS OF IT!

REPLACE CANDY FOR FRUIT

ASK YOURSELF: AM I ACTUALLY HUNGRY OR JUST BORED?

DISTRACT YOURSELF

MEASURE WHAT YOU EAT

PUT YOUR SNACKS OUT OF REACH

DON’T COMPLETELY DENY YOURSELF ANYTHINg



I would add my own recommendations:
Get enough sleep
Go for a walk or or some other exercise you enjoy
Have something you really enjoy, then pack it away before you get tempted to have too much more.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shedding junk in my work space

The COVID-19 new normal?

The World Without Us - Thoughts for Earth Day