Swimming sad face



 It has been cold, rainy and miserable all week so I haven’t felt like swimming. But today dawned glorious / sunshine and a promised high of 19 before tonight’s frost warning. I could go for a swim! But then I had a couple of urgent phone calls. Still, there was an hour break, so I could squeeze one in before the next call! So I got into my suit, eventually located my bag with the all-important goggles, and headed out the door. That’s when I remembered that my daughter had taken the car for work today. Technically, I could still make it if I walked, but it feels like too much of a push. Instead, I will do some reading in advance of later calls today, and hope to sneak in a swim at lunch.

That’s my empty parking space in the background.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shedding junk in my work space

The COVID-19 new normal?

The World Without Us - Thoughts for Earth Day